Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What a Mighty God!

We just had some of the most fantastic news today!  We have been trying for two years to get a business loan to consolidate all of our business debt.  When we first opened up our business banks were not (and are still not) loaning on startup businesses.  So, we took what we could get in a line of credit and then financed our business on a personal credit card.  We have tried so many times to get the business debt off of our personal credit card, but to no avail.  Banks just haven't been loaning money.  We knew that we needed to get the debt off of our personal side so we could get the adoption to go through and so we can get financed for a mortage to move to Loveland.  So, we decided to try one last time.  Derek went into our bank today and told them what we were looking for and the lady he talked to told him that we had already been preapproved.  She said she was going to call us or drop by our office to make us an offer.  I am still so astounded!  I just sat down and bawled this afternoon because God is so good.  We've struggled for two years wondering why we couldn't get it taken care of.  Apparently we just needed to wait on God's timing.  I am so relieved!  Another cool aspect is that it's going to cut our monthly payment by almost half.  What can I say, I am just in awe of what God did for us today.  For those of you who haven't ever tried to get a business loan, it is a huge process!  There's so much paperwork that has to be filled out, so for Derek to be able to just walk in and them basically hand him a loan is amazing!  What a mighty Gody we serve!!

We are going to be doing our training for the adoption this weekend!  Yay, so excited to be finally doing something versus just filling out papers.  Our accountant is supposed to have our taxes done this week and providing everything is good we get to start on our homestudy!  Fortunately we have the funds set aside for that step.  Our fundraisers are starting to come together.  I'm hoping to get enough out of them to be able to pay for the next step after the homestudy.  During the homestudy I will be filling out a ton of paperwork for grants to hopefully cover the remaining costs.  Thank you to everyone who has donated items to our garage sale and silent auction.  They are both coming along nicely.  I'll keep you updated on dates, but we hope to kick off the silent auction here in the very near future.  I hope everyone has a blessed day!  I pray God's richest blessings upon you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment